Do you find yourself keep spending and spending until you have no money left? By the way, most people do not track what they are spending for and may not realize as well. Spending is fun right? In this matter, Westpac New Zealand has launched its 1st mobile app with augmented reality called “Westpac Augmented Reality (AR) Banking App” for customers. With augmented reality technology, it become much simpler to manage your money. It is a mobile app which users are able to manage their bank account without doubt. All customers were asked to name a banking service and has to set up the app once the app is downloaded. The bank will deliver their best digital banking experience to the customers.
Westpac Augmented Reality (AR) Banking
It uses augmented reality technology and its 3D imagery to check credit and debit card balances, view history transactions and spending locations, able to categorize spending period and other features. This app gives an ease to use to customers as they are always driving change and transformation through their uptake of new technology which is become their needs and acts. Both Westpac Visa and Westpac Mastercard can be used on Augmented Reality Banking App.
- Check credit and debit card balances
- View history transactions and spending locations
- Able to categorize spending period
- Make payments
- Alerted when the payments are due
- Find the closest Westpac NZ branch and ATM Global Alliance machine
All features use 3D imagery and bring them to life with information.
Advantages of Westpac Augmented Reality (AR) Banking App
- Customers will be able to understand their money spending patterns after using of this app.
- Customers will be able to view their available balance (debit and credit)
- Customers will be able to see the last 5 purchases done from their credit card account.
*Note: The AR app is available only on any iOS smart device and can be downloaded from the Apple Store.
What do you think?
Do you think this augmented reality technology helps the customers make payments much better and easier? Do you like to use this app?
Feel free to share us your thoughts.
Courtesy – westpac.co.nz